1. Acevedo, Domingo E. The U.S. measures against Argentina resulting from the Malvinas conflict. (En: American journal of international law. Washington, D.C. v. 78 nº 2 (apr. 1984) p. 323-344.)
2. Adkin, M. Goose Green, Orion Paperbacks, 1995
3. Amoedo, Julio Aurelio, 1915?-1996 .Malvinas. Buenos Aires, Congress, Senate, Publications Direction, 1984.
4. Argentina. Congreso. The Argentine rights to the Malvinas Islands. Buenos Aires, 1975.
5. Arthur, M. Above all courage: the Falklands first line, first hand accounts, Sidgwick & Jackson, 1985
6. Aulich, J. (editor). Framing the Falklands War : Nationhood, Culture and Identity, 1991
7. Baybrook, Roy, Battle for the Falklands: Air Forces (Men-At-Arms No 135), Hong Kong, Osprey Publishing, 1985.
8. Beck, Peter J.-Coóperative confrontation in the Falkland Islands dispute. (En: Journal of interamerican studies and world affairs. Miami v. 24 nº 1 (feb 1982) p. 37-58)
9. Bramley, V. Two sides of hell, Bloomsbury, 1994
10. Braybrook, R. Battle for the Falklands (3), Air Forces” Osprey Men-at-Arm Series, 1982
11. Brown, D. The Royal Navy and the Falklands War, Leo Cooper, 1987
12. Burden, R., Michael I., Douglas A., Smith C., & Wilton D., “Falklands: The Air War”, British Aviation Research Group, 1986
13. Cawkwell, M. “The Falkland Story 1592 – 1982”, Anthony Nelson, 1983
14. Chant, Cristopher, Air War in the Falklands 1982 (Osprey Combat Aircraft No. 28), Oxford, Osprey Publishing, 2001
15. Clapp, Michael y Southby-Tailyour, Ewen, Amphibious assault Falklands, The battle of San Carlos Water, London, Orient, 1997.
16. Chatham, Arthur Falklands. New York, Vantage Press, c1990.
17. Craig, C, Sir Peter de la Billiere. Call for Fire: Sea Combat in the Falklands and the Gulf War, John Murray Hardcover , 1995
18. Coll, A. & Arend A., editors, “The Falklands War: Lessons for Strategy, Diplomacy and International Law”, George Allen and Unwin, 1985
19. Coates, Tim (editor), War in the Falklands 1982, London, The Stationary Office, 2001.
20. Daynes, J. “The Forces Postal History of the Falkland Islands and the Task Force”, The Forces Postal History Society, 1983
21. English, Adrian, Battle for the Falklands: Naval Forces (Men-At-Arms, No 134), Oxford, Osprey Publishing, 1998.
22. Estados Unidos. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on Inter-American Affairs.Latin America and the United States after the Falklands/Malvinas crisis. Hearins, ninety-seventh Congress, second session, July 20 and August 5, 1982. Washington, 1982.
23. Ethell, J. and Price A. Air War: South Atlantic, Sidgwick and Jackson, 1984
24. Feldman, David LewisThe United States role in the Malvinas crisis, 1982. (En: Journal of interamerican studies and world affairs. Miami v. 27 nº 2 (summer 1985) p. 1-22)
25. Freedman, Lawrence The war of Falklands Islands, 1982. [s.n.t.], [19–?].
26. Ferrer Vieyra, Enrique, An annotated legal chronology of the Malvinas (Falkland) Islands controversy. Córdoba, M. Lerner, 1985.
27. Ferrer Vieyra, Enrique. List of British documents related to the Falkland (Malvinas) Islands controversy. Córdoba, 1993.
28. Foster, David William, Argentine sociopolitical commentary, the Malvinas conflict, and beyond. (En: LATIN American research review. Albuquerque v. 22 nº 1 (1987) p. 7-34)
29. Fowler, William, Battle for the Falklands: Land Forces (Men-At-Arms, No 133), Oxford, Osprey Publishing, 1997.
30. Fox, R. Eyewitness Falklands: A Personal Account of the Falklands Campaign, Methuen, 1982
31. Gavshon, A. & Rice D. The Sinking of the Belgrano, Secker and Warburg, 1984
32. Gibram, D. The Falklands War: Britain Versus the Past in the South,
33. Goebel, Julius, 1892- The struggle for the Frankland Islands a study in legal and diplomatic history. Yale Univesity, 1927.
34. Hastings, Max y Jenkins, Simon, The battle for the Falklands, London, Pan Books, 1997.
35. Headland, R. The Island of South Georgia, Cambridge University Press, 1984
36. Jolly, R. The Red and Green Life Machine: A Diary of the Falklands Field Hospital, Century, 1983
37. Kitson, L. The Official War Artist, “The Falklands War: A Visual Diary”, Michael Beazley, 1982
38. Koburger J. “Sea Power in the Falklands”, Praeger, 1983
39. Lawrence, J. & Lawrence, R. When the fighting is over, Bloomsbury, 1997
40. Lockett, A.. Munro, N. & Wells D. editors, H.M.S. Endurance 1981-82 Deployment: A Season of Conflict, Andrew Lockett, 1983
41. Lukowiak, K. A Soldiers song, Pheonix Press, 1999
42. McGowan, R. & Hands J. Don’t Cry for Me Sergeant Major, Futura, 1983
43. McManners, Cap. H. Falklands Commando, William Kimber, 1984
44. Middlebrook, M. “Task Force: The Falklands War, 1982 , Penguin Books, 1987
45. Monaghan, D. The Falklands War: Myth and Countermyth, Macmillan Press Ltd, 1997
46. Moro, R. The history of the South Atlantic conflict, Preager Publishers, 1989
47. Parsons, Michael, The Falklands War, London, Sutton Publishing Limited, 2000
48. Perrett, B. Weapons of the Falklands Conflict, Blandford Press, 1982
49. Preston, A. Sea Combat off the Falklands, Willow Books, 1982
50. Rapkins, Lte.A. One of our ships has been hit! , Hedghog Books, 1996
51. Rasor,E. The Falklands/Malvinas campaign, Greenwood Press , 1991
52. Richards, Philip C. Oil and the Falkland Islands. Keyworth, British Geological Survey for Falkland Islands Government, 1995.
53. Ross, P.J. (editor), HMS Invincible: The Falklands Deployment 2nd April – 17th September 1982, privately printed, 1983
54. Smith, J. 74 Days, An Islander’s Diary of the Falklands Occupation, Century Publishing, 1984
55. Speed, K. Sea Change: The Battle for the Falklands and the Future of Britain’s Navy, Ashgrove Press, 1982
56. Stavaridis, S. (editor), Hill. C. (editor). Domestic sources of foreign policy. West European reactions to the Falklands conflict, Berg Publishers, 1996
57. Strange, I. The Falklands Islands, David and Charles, 1983, 3rd edition
58. The OFFSHORE minerals ordinance 1994 (nº 16 of 1994). Falkland Islands, 1994.
59. The PETROLEUM survey licences (model clauses) regulations 1992 (S.R. & O. nº 25 of 1992). Falkland Islands, 1992.4
60. Thompson, J. No Picnic: 3 Commando Brigade in the South Atlantic: 1982, Secker and Warburg, 1985
61. Tinker, H. (comp.) A Message from the Falklands: The Life and Gallant Death of David Tinker, Lieutenant R.N., Junction Books, 1982
62. Tulchin, Joseph S., 1939- The Malvinas war of 1982: and inevitable conflict that never should have occurred. (En: LATIN American research review. Albuquerque v. 22 nº 3 (1987) p. 123-141)
63. Underwood J. Our Falklands War, Maritime Books, 1983
64. Van der Vijl, Nicholas, Nine battles to Stanley, Pen & Swords Books, 1999
65. Vaux, N. March to the South Atlantic: 42 Commando Royal Marines in the Falklands War, Buchan and Enright, 1986
66. Villar, Cap. R. Merchant Ships at War: The Falklands Experience” Conway Maritime Press, 1984
67. Ward, S. Sea Harrier over the Falklands, Orion Paperbaks, 1993
68. Watts, Adrian & Anthony. Battle for the Falklands (2), Naval Forces, Osprey Men-at-Arm Series, 1982
69. Way, P.( editor) , “The Falklands War in 14 parts”, Marshall Cavendish, 1983
70. West, N. Secret war for the Falklands, Little, Brown & Company , 1997
71. Wintom, J. Signals from the Falklands: The Navy in the Falklands conflict, An anthology of personal experience , Combined Books, 1997
72. Woodward, Ad. S et al. One hundred days, Harper Collins, 1992
73. Woodward, Ad. S, One hundred days: the memories of the Falklands Battle Group Commander, Bluejacket Book Series, 1997